We are committed to values that promote the quality of our service and deliverables and the quality of our employees lives. Specifically, we live and work by the following values and guidelines:
- Avila and Associates, Inc. encourages our staff to work safely and enhance their technical expertise and knowledge by providing cross-training opportunities and skill training. We also encourage and allow our employees to achieve a solid work/family balance.
- We use our understanding of natural resources to identify and design engineering and scientific solutions that are sustainable and adaptable whenever possible.
- We strive to provide the highest quality in all of our deliverables and to update and improve our quality assurance and quality control programs on a regular basis.
- We use our small business certifications to demonstrate to our clients and strategic partners that small businesses can and do provide high quality engineering and environmental services on schedule and on budget.
- We honor and respect the needs of our clients and strategic partners when approaching and implementing our project commitments, including meeting the quality, budget and schedule requirements of all our projects.
- We are good citizens and stewards of our community and the natural resources of the areas where we live and work. We honor the communities we serve and seek opportunities to enhance the positive long-term impacts of our projects.
- We plan and carry out the growth of our firm in a responsible manner and augment the breadth of our services to assure our ability to meet the current and future needs of our clients.